- This event has passed.
Quarterly Fairfax Villa Neighborhood Association Meeting (New President Vote)
January 15 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EST
Our first meeting of the year is coming up next Wednesday! Come help us plan out the year ahead!
The more the merrier, and the more we can get done as a neighborhood!
A link with the current, and past agenda/minutes, can be found on the Association page of our website…. Here: http://fairfaxvilla.org/association/
Current topics of discussion will include:
- One University Development update
- Speeding/Traffic calming – County Proposal Review
- Neighborhood entrance signs – Vote on proposal from Image 360
- Neighborhood trash collection petition
- Cleanup of our neighborhood Revolutionary War era cemetery
- 2020 Events
- 2020 Budget
- Vote on a new association president. After almost five years of service, first as treasurer and then president, I have decided to step aside and pass to baton. Pat Tarasek has agreed to take the reins, and I couldn’t be happier. After getting to know and work with Pat over the last year or so, I feel confident she will do a wonderful job and continue to take the association and neighborhood in a positive direction. However, if anyone has an questions or concerns, or they would like to throw their hat in the ring, please reply to this email and/or let us know at the meeting. Note, that the remainder of the board plans to stay in place at this time, and I will remain involved in a support role.
Hope to see you at the meeting!